TechEN CW6 System
- The TechEN CW6 fNIRS is a continuous wave system, configured for expansion of up to 32 lasers and 32 detectors.Lasers (source) Module Cards: The CW6 unit is configured with laser pairs in a laser module card. Each module has two pairs of lasers with wavelengths of 690 nm and 830 nm. Detector (receiver) Module Cards: The CW6 unit is configured with detector/receiver channels. Each detector module has two APD detectors/channels.
- Spatial Resolution: With the 32×32 arrangement, there are 1024 possible individual data channels of raw data and 80-128 measurement channels.
- Temporal Resolution: The system real-time data acquisition and display of raw data, sampling at a rate of up to 50 Hz.
- Auxiliary Signals: TechEn also provides up to 8 BNC connectors for auxiliary signals to allow you to insert triggers or stim marks directly into your fNIRS data file.
- fMRI and EEG compatible: CW6 fNIRS instrument is both EEG and fNIRS compatible. The lab has ferromagnetic fibers compatible with fMRI magnetic set-up.
Room 1050NE serves as a reception room for participants and their families. This reception room includes a private restroom with an infant changing station. This room is open to all researchers conducting studies at the Center for Human Growth and Development.
Rooms 1069SE, 1075SE, and 1077SE may be reserved if more extensive observational or behavioral studies are required for your project.
Certified users: please email fNIRSfirstname.lastname@example.org for access to the scheduling calendars for these rooms.