The Center for Human Growth and Development (CHGD)’s home in the 300 North Ingalls Building consists of over 14,000 square feet of office, laboratory and meeting space to support our faculty’s research.
CHGD has three rooms designed to observe children of all ages and their families. The observational laboratories feature:
- Accompanying recording rooms with high definition digital and/or DVD recording
- One-way mirrors
- Networking and electrical connections
- Sound-attenuation and electrical shielding
- Use of a waiting room that includes toys, books and magazines as well as a private restroom and changing station
- Parking for research subjects is available on the sixth floor of the Glen Street parking structure and may be accessed from the Catherine Street entrance.
- Information regarding parking passes and procedures for their use is provided to researchers.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org