The Center for Human Growth and Development (CHGD) Research Coordinator Community of Practice (CoP) provides research staff with a safe and supportive space to come together, share ideas, discuss successes and challenges, and learn from each other’s professional experiences.
Due to CHGD members being widely located throughout the University, this group will provide their research staff the opportunity to connect with others working on similar projects.
Community of Practice Participants Will Have Access to:
- Opportunities to network and exchange successes, challenges and ideas with other research staff doing similar work;
- A network drive where resources can be shared among members; and
- An email listserv where members can communicate and ask questions.
Examples of Topics that May be Discussed by the Community of Practice
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) policies and procedures
- Participant recruitment strategies
- Human Subjects Incentive Program (HSIP)
- Data Use Agreements
- Professional development opportunities
Research coordinators must:
- Support faculty who are CHGD members; and
- Work on projects related to child and/or adolescent health, behavior and/or development
How to Join
To be added to the CHGD Research Coordinator Community of Practice please contact Alex Jeanpierre at email@example.com.